Sign in to follow this  

Not happy with Service honda

I ordered parts on the 21st from servicehonda.com and they gave me my "SUBTOTAL" then 2 days later they email me saying my shipping costs are going to be $18 and it's going to take 7-10 days. I ordered 19 spokes and some jets and a couple screws. 18 dollars and i have to wait over 10 days. It's the 1st of august now and I still havent recieved anything. I am very upset with the way they do business. Has anyone else had this problem with them?

I've worked for import and export before and there is no way a package that small and light should cost 18 dollars for 10 day shipping. I could of paid 5 dollars more and purchased them from my dealer and got them the next day. :thumbsup:

did you have to wait 10 days also?

I would of been fine if they told me all this before i charged my card. i was informed of this through email AFTER. It seems like they use this method to catch you off guard.

most likely ur parts weren't in stock and they have 2 be shipped from their supplier to their store in ohio, then shipped to your address. i'ved ordered many things from them and threy always quote me the 10 days delivery time, but its usually quicker.