Where can I ride near Casa Grande, AZ

I just moved to Arizona City(which is next to Casa Grande and halfway between Phoenix and Tucson on the 10) from San Diego and need to know where to go ride near here. I heard about something close to Florence? Anyone heard about it? Anywhere else close by? Thanks.

I don't like tracks. More into open desert and single track. I have a severe aversion to getting my tires off the ground for any period of time. Me and gravity don't get along. I can blitz through the whoops, but jumping is not my forte.

All kinds of riding out by Florence Junction.We go north of the Gila into an area that has box canyon,martinez canyon and mine,etc...Here is an old message from earlier this year on a trip there:

Linky

There are some roads and trails that go east from I-10,I have been on a few....Wait till things cool off and look for some rides posted here.Tom

We have a new offroad racing series here in AZ. It is made up of 7 different clubs around the state. Log onto WWW.AMRARACING.COM Click link to the Trail Riders of Southern Arizona. That club is based out of Tucson, and has members in Casa Granda. The clubs are not just about racing, they meet up for fun rides, trail maintance, work with USFS, BLM, State trust land, etc, keeping our trail open. It's all good stuff.

• 3 weeks later...