Sign in to follow this  

My 2004 CRF450, Not your average 450

Uh, sure. . .
Ditto! :thumbsup:

Hey Tim - the suspension is killer!!! I'm a happy camper. :ride:

What do you all think of my 2004 CRF450r ?? In my opnion its the sickest 450 ive seen yet but thats just me.

I'll take that challenge:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/867718/64635366-5.8.06387.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/867718/62794726-5.8.06385.jpg

Also, grasshopper, photo quality can make a lesser-trick bike look better than a poorly photo'd bling-machine.

I'll not say mine is the sickest I've seen. That honor goes to Nick Wey's sick White/Gold bike.

Yeah it looks like it is pretty tricked out :thumbsup:

I have seen people at tracks with bikes like that and they spend all this money in aftermarket products for the bike that they don't need instead of investing that money into rideing class's which they really need.

Your bike looks good man, the only thing I don't like is the scotts stabilizer, the CRF handles way to good to need it... just my opinion...

Not to sound rude or anyting, but why would you spend all that money on little anodized parts and stuff with no performance value and not have your suspension redone?? Just my opinion though.

-Erick

Looks cool, but personally I don't put stickers on my bike unless they are actual sponsors... so mine is very stock on the outside! Get your suspension dialed in, get a sub-mount for that chest cracker steering damper and, if you have the basic skills, you will be pulling holeshots for several years on that bad boy! Congrats on the new bike. :thumbsup:

Nice bikes, but looks is'nt everything, I say performance first

Not to sound rude or anyting, but why would you spend all that money on little anodized parts and stuff with no performance value and not have your suspension redone?? Just my opinion though.

-Erick

Exactly. From the tank it looks like it's used for off-road too.

Lose some of the fluff and spend some $$$ on suspension.

It is a nice looking bike, but don't put stock in what others think. As long as it gives you chills every time you walk out in the garage, thats all that counts. Oh yea, I can relate to the hang on for a ride thing @ 5'6" 150#.

It is a nice looking bike, but don't put stock in what others think. As long as it gives you chills every time you walk out in the garage, thats all that counts. Oh yea, I can relate to the hang on for a ride thing @ 5'6" 150#.

Thats what im talking about man. Every time i see it, i just get this huge grin on my face that wont go away until i look away for at least 10 mins. And every time i ride it i just start to smile and it is the best feelin!

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I BOUGHT THE BIKE LIKE THIS. I DID NOT PUT THE MONEY INTO THE ANODIZED STUFF, THE GUY I BOUGHT IT FROM HAD MORE MONEY THAN HE KNEW WHAT TO DO WITH. AND FOR $4K IT WAS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I WAS LOOKIN FOR.

ncj01 nice bike! but i still like mine better, to each his own i love the stock colors of the crf and that is the way it is gonna stay.

THE PICS DO NOT DO THE BIKE JUSTICE!!!! It really looks like a factory bike in person, to me at least.

YES Nick Weys bike is sick!!!

Im gonna have my suspension done as soon as i get the money. Any one got a sub mount they wanna sell me? I wasnt a big fan of the above the bar stabilizer although it does look pretty cool.