Sign in to follow this  

healthy foods

what are healthy foods that i should be eating, i dont know whats healthy and not.... what should i look for on labels and stuff?? im not overweight or anything at all i just want to start eating healthy and stay in shape so i can move to A class and last those longer motos later next year..im 15 135 pounds 6 ft

Regular oatmeal, eggs/egg whites, whole grain cereal.

lots of fruits and vegetables

chicken

whole wheat everything

try a multivitamin

If you want to lean out, then you need to exercize a bit or you will lose lean mass as well as fat as you diet. That's why most diets fail as you regain the pounds. Hitting the gym 3 times a week can help you keep fat burning muscles.

Decrease the fat and carbs, especially the bad ones, and you know what it is: french fries, pizza, donuts, bagels with the cream cheese, fast food, sweets, etc... Oh yeah, I know, it's the tastiest stuff, isn't that unfair? Increase the protein intake (white meat, egg whites, soy, whey, etc...)

If you consider yourself an athlete then you need to make some sacrifices. Chicken meat (no skin) with salad and light dressing becomes old after a while, I know. I use hot salsa instead of dressing, it gives your salad a kick and it's less boring.

If you want to try supplements, try creatine (I changed my mind about it). They say good stuff about Chromium Picolinate, but I never tried it.

Check my links post for some good sites.

Check this one: http://www.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding_60/65_fitness_tip.html