Sign in to follow this  

just my bike

Whats up with those grips and front brake line? Anyways, nice bike man...did you choose it because the Green Sticker?

grips and front brake line? what about em

and yeah i chose it cause it is the last year of the green sticker. if it werent for that, i'd probably have a 06 or so.

The grips look like BMX grips, and the front brake line looks like it has 2 cables going to it...just looks weird is all.

Yeah, figured you went for the green-sticker, do a lot of people ride '02's out their because of that?

The grips look like BMX grips, and the front brake line looks like it has 2 cables going to it...just looks weird is all.

Yeah, figured you went for the green-sticker, do a lot of people ride '02's out their because of that?

'02's and older yeah. Sucks to be in california

:thumbsup:

oh. no the grips are MX. my uncle had them and when i rode his bike i loved how they felt. And with the front brake line, one of them is the brake line and the other one is my Trail Tech computer line.

Yeah ALOT of people go with the 02 mostly because of the green sticker, including me :thumbsup:

And with the front brake line, one of them is the brake line and the other one is my Trail Tech computer line.

Oh, I thought you just put the Trail Tech line into the spark plug (around spark plug)? At least that is how Tachometers are.

ya the Trailtech isnt a tech tho. its just a speedometer, odometer stuff like that. All you do is change the disk brake bolt with a magnetic one and then a sensor thing picks up how fast its goin around then it goes to the computer thing. thats what the wire is