Sign in to follow this  

Ready Filter Pre-Oiled Air Filter

Just a quick and easy question about Ready Filter Pre-Oiled Air Filters. Obviously they come ready to use out of the box, but my quesiton is are they reusable? After I clean it and re oil it can I use it again or is the whole point of these filters to keep buying brand new ones instead of washing?

I've cleaned them and reused them. They probably aren't going to hold up as long however. I always have a few clean ones with me when I'm going camping for the weekend so they are easy to change... especially when it is dusty.

I have cleaned the few that I own about 4 times each and so far they are holding up OK. Over the long haul you are probably better off with the Twin Air or Uni but so far I am happy with them for the price, for me after cleaning and oiling them correctly nothing has gotten past them into the air boot at all.

Using them on a 06 YZ250F BTW.

Just a quick and easy question about Ready Filter Pre-Oiled Air Filters. Obviously they come ready to use out of the box, but my quesiton is are they reusable? After I clean it and re oil it can I use it again or is the whole point of these filters to keep buying brand new ones instead of washing?

Ready filters. :thumbsup:

It's worth 10 bucks to avoid the mess...

thats for sure :thumbsup:

I've recleaned one about 8 times so far and its holding up pretty well.