Sign in to follow this  

Pros and Cons

ok, thanks for the great help!!!!!! :thumbsup: some people on here are REALLY helpful and some arent.^^^

well seriously, you talking 450's? or crf 450s.

They are a little heavy compared to a 250, thats it. Oh and they use more gas. Everything else about them can go back to the weight

what are the pros and cons of a 450?

Pros-great bike, nice power and handling. :thumbsup:

Cons-needs a little jetting help from the factory. :ride:

I love mine, and I have been riding motorcycles for a long time. :cry:

If you're like me and have just gotten off your XR400 which you have ridden for the last 10 years - the only con is you need to join a Gym to enable you to hold on to the 450. It's a seriously great bike for mine, and much better that the 250 (if that's what you're comparing to) in all except the tightest of riding conditions. :thumbsup:

no, not tight riding here. im in southern california. theres no tight riding around here.

Pros-great bike, nice power and handling. :thumbsup:

Cons-needs a little jetting help from the factory. :ride:

I love mine, and I have been riding motorcycles for a long time. :cry:

Same here

no, not tight riding here. im in southern california. theres no tight riding around here.

You're not looking in the right spots :thumbsup:

Come ride with me and you will cry for mommy! Can you say,...turn on the rear wheel only?? Snowy trail? Ballinger Canyon? Coral Canyon? Plenty of almost trials stuff around here...

Come ride with me and you will cry for mommy! Can you say,...turn on the rear wheel only?? Snowy trail? Ballinger Canyon? Coral Canyon? Plenty of almost trials stuff around here...

Sure glad you cleared up the tight trails issue. I can think of a couple at Coral Canyon where I did'nt cry mommy... but I did get off and walk my bike. I know I'm a ***** sometimes.

The biggest problem I have my 450 is that the weekend is only 2 days :thumbsup: other than that ... its love :ride: my buddy bought a 250x and I'm getting really tired of having to wait :cry: