Sign in to follow this  

berts mega mall??

Call them and see how much the out-the-door price is. They can tack on additional charges such as dealer prep and freight to get the price back up into their proffit range. I live on the east coast and recently checked into pricing for an 06 CRF250R and was getting quoted $5300 out the door. I ended up getting a great deal on an 05 that my friend was selling so I didn't follow thru on my purchase though. I love the bike, much easier to ride on my tight twisty track than my RM125 was and surprisingly just as fun.

I called them up and the guy estimated an OTD price of 5499; and said that they would try and match any other price. So now im on my search of finding the cheapest CRF250!!

I called them up and the guy estimated an OTD price of 5499; and said that they would try and match any other price. So now im on my search of finding the cheapest CRF250!!

me to !!!!!!

LA cycle sports quoted me at $5,599; what has everyone been paying, and whats the cheapest anyones seen>?

I have gone through La cycle sports and made 3 seperate purchases and i love them. They will also help you out with parts and gear and not just initially, i have gone in there over 6 months later and asked the parts guy if he could help me out on a 90 dollar purchase and he looked my dads name up in the comp and said he'd give me 10% off just cause ive bought bikes there(may not seem much but it anything helps when your in a pinch). Seriuosly even if you can find it 100 dollars cheaper elsewhere, if you go through la cycle you might gain it back.