Sign in to follow this  

Racetown 395

anyone ever ridden at Racetown 395 in Adelanto, California?

if so, how is it? are there a lot of people that ride there?

I haven't ridden there recently, but when I went the track was poorly groomed. A lot of people, just in general it was a rough track. Not knocking racedown, it was a nice family oriented place. I'll go back soon I'm sure.

Its a nice track, then again only track if ridden so i dont really know. They could groom it some more though. Lot's of people there but now that its so hot i dont know.

go down the road to Competitive Edge

I have to say the same. Racetown is a good track and last time I was there the dirt was perfect but there are a lot of people.

Im with Java joe. Race town is fun, but its not groomed well or watered well. They also let quads on the track which can be bad. Go to comp edge, its a much nicer complex

hows competetive edge? is it a good place for a begginer. itll be my first time on track

Racetown can get pretty rough and I guess I have been lucky but it hasn't been to crowded when I have gone. I really like the main track, the dirt is good and it has some nice and fast sections. Competetive Edge looks really good but i haven't tried it yet.