Sign in to follow this  

Skills 2

Has anyone bought or viewed Andrew Short's Skills 2 DVD? If so, how is it, is it worth buying? Thank-You

Im def going to buy it soon! looks helpfull!!!! Id say go for it, i got a teaser in the mail of Skills2 with Ryan Hughs and i learned from the 1 minute clip lol

shazam

I have it...it just shows mostly basic skills and a bit advance in an "ok" level of detail...I did however learn a few things from it.

I have it...it just shows mostly basic skills and a bit advance in an "ok" level of detail...I did however learn a few things from it.

What was the advance stuff he talked about?

But if skills 2 is anything like skills 1 it is mostly just for beginners. Most novices-int should know every thing in skills 1.

I like the one by ryan hughes but also kinda basic i think. i forget but i know i liked it. I have the same question but for Broc Hepler's new workout video? is it good? i dont know what its called.

I bought the skills 2 video and would not recommend it. It is very basic knowledge all of which has been covered more throughly in this forum. About the only good thing I can say about the video is that it comes with a one year subscription to motocross magazine.

My opinion differs from the above posters. I think Skills 2 is a very good video. The basics being discussed are the roots of everything you do on a bike. These videos are not made for the National pro, however these guys are where they are from working on these basics everytime they ride. I think it has great info for almost every level rider. Very similiar to the first one with Ryno but with added information for jumping techniques, whoops, turns, scrubbing etc, and also includes a nice bike maintenance section.