Sign in to follow this  

Chadwick

The Forest Service is taking a survey about the Chadwick riding area. If you ride there, please take the time to fill it out. Numbers do count. It needs to be filled in their office by September 20th. Do it today!

Here's the link:

Forest Service Survey

Thanks,

Bob

got mine printed off, gonna ask them to kick all quads out!!!

No shit! Me too.

Question 23 Improvements I would like to see in the Chadwick trail system include:

Other: Motorcycle only single track trail.

there is plenty of area in there to make some really sweet single track loops, they just need to quit catering so damn much to the gay ass quad riders!!! do any of you guys ride the "closed" part of 104 or the enduro loop on strawberry ridge those are awesome areas of the park, there is also a loop off of 115 that runs down threw a bottom that is sweet as hell!!! they also need to not be so stuffy about closing hillclimbs!!! I LOVE CHADWICK!!

Wow! I'm moving to dirt bike heaven! :ride:

I didn't realize the Ozarks had so many places to ride. :thumbsup:

Great link!

did you guys hear about them litterally cutting deep water in half?? its BS, they took the best part of the whole park and fenced it off.....of course there are still ways in, but it is still bs.

did you guys hear about them litterally cutting deep water in half?? its BS, they took the best part of the whole park and fenced it off.....of course there are still ways in, but it is still bs.

what they cut deepwater in half :thumbsup:?!?! that sucks after a good rain that place is the best place to ride. that sucks :ride: