Sign in to follow this  

Headers for SM after slip-on

Hey I cheaped out and originally only bought the slip on yosh pipe in ss. I can't find the matching header online. Are they avalible or is it only sold as a complete system. I haven't been to the dealer yet. Will other brands of hearders fit my 06 SM with the yosh slip-on that are easily avalible?

Yosh doesn't sell headpipes seperately. There is a few, or at least one, other pipe makers that sell headpipes seperately and supposedly they will work. I have not done this so I'm just reporting heresay.

OK thanks for the input. Sorry about the double post, damn cell phone internet technology :thumbsup:

Well the FMF headers work with a factory pipe, and my Yosh works with a factory header. Sounds like a deal to me only question is why am I checking for an "E" model. What's the differance between the E, S, and my SM in respect to engine and pipe plasement?

Is the Yosh full system head pipe the same diameter as an E model head pipe? In other words, if you had an E model slip on, could you later get the head/mid pipe to fit?