125 engine noise

tighten up the valves...my 150 kit knocks all the time...bbr says its piston slap... ? not a hard knock but its noticable

No, I'm talking about the hard knocking noises. Not just a small ticking noise from the valvles. I have had clutch basket and idler gear issues and it made a nice KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK noise.

does any body have a nonworking rm yz cr 125 for sail 500 or less. i am 11 so i don't have to much money.

First, 11 year olds are not aloud here. Second, Why did you just post that post in the TTR forum? Third, if your going to play with the big boys here, learn how to spell. Even though some "big boys" here do not know how to spell. Good luck. ?

No, I'm talking about the hard knocking noises. Not just a small ticking noise from the valvles. I have had clutch basket and idler gear issues and it made a nice KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK noise.

Whew! Glad to know that little "tick tick tick tick tick" noise I hear is ok. It's like a tapping noise. My hubby asked me about it the other day since our street bikes don't make that noise or we just don't hear it.

Whew! Glad to know that little "tick tick tick tick tick" noise I hear is ok. It's like a tapping noise. My hubby asked me about it the other day since our street bikes don't make that noise or we just don't hear it.

Yep, sounds like your valves. Might want to have them adjusted.

The noise problems I had awhile back where a loud knocking noise, and a rattling noise. ?