Sign in to follow this  

i found this...

well whats your price range??? If its over 700-800, then look away!

pc pipe because they like loud

plastics because he crashed alot

tires because the old ones were bald from burnouts

this isnt a very good deal. I got my 125 2 years old for 1500. It was sponsered by a dealership so the kid had alot of money put into it. Yours is 13 years old, and probably in bad shape....i can be wrong tho....

shazam

i was looking at an 89 cr125 when i was 15 (a year ago) with another motor full riding gear, new top end for $750 so i think $1000 is a bit high, around me a $1000 will get you a nice '96-'00 125.

definitely too much for that bike. Everyone thinks adding a pipe and what not makes an old bike worth more and it does not. offer them 600 or 700.

nada.com shows average retail as 655. If the tires are BRAND NEW give him 80 more. If he says it has a PC pipe, tell him he can keep it and give you the stock one. If he does not have it because he trashed it then don't let him add to the price for it. He put it on to replace something he broke not as an 'add on'. If he bent the bars and put on new ones would you pay extra for the new bars? Nope.

I got my 94' KX125 for less than that....at $800....it's my cheapest but funnest bike to ride. $1000 is a little to high for that bike I say maybe $700 would be a good price. Or look for a nice 2000 125 for about $1200 or so.