Sign in to follow this  

1fiddy susp. mods

got my springs from Cannon today. installed the 6.2 rate spring on the rear. i got the .44 front springs also. haven't installed those yet.

ready for some track time now. a before and after pic of the bike.

forksx%2EJPG

150rearshock%20%28Large%29%2Ejpg

looks awasome! Let me know if you had to mess with the front to get the handeling right. I'm suprised you didn't ride last night. I got one more week till my works shock shows up and the doctor told me yesterday I have four more weeks till I can ride again. I will have to ride with the slow class, but at least I'll be riding again. Joe will probally tell me to get off the track, but I'm hoping he'll let me ride after he finds out what happened. Alot of people will say, why spend that kind of money on your bike. What they don't know and I'll try to head it off, is that at Ace motorcycle park the biggest bike you can ride is a 230cc four stroke. It is one of the only places we ride and that is why we bought a smaller 150 and mod it out. Yea it does cost a lot to get a 150 to ride like a race bike, but like surfex said, were having a blast. I know I will never get back what I put into mine (way more than what the bike cost me), but to me it's worth it.

true .. true. i wanted to ride but the track was closed last night.

i have 2 pitbike tracks within 20 miles of me.... so i ride there. whether you have a big bike or a mini.... you're always gonna dump money to make it what you think it should be or want it to be.

""I know I will never get back what I put into mine """ not money wise.

i didn't buy this bike planning on selling it anytime soon anyway.

hahaha... yea, it cost me quite a bit of money , but where else you gonna get a stand that rolls your bike back in the garage for ya.