Sign in to follow this  

Week Nights at Bithlo

Just wondering who goes and how packed it is. The people that I usually ride with only go on the weekends. I live about 10 minutes from there now and would like to start hitting some week nights.

:thumbsup:

I am pretty sloooooooooow, just wanted to get some practice in when the tracks not a zoo. I'll call myself a C rider, can hit the two tables in the back, working on the rythm section, get the first half of the finish table, won't touch the big table dropping into the turn.

I am usully up there wednsdays and sundays every week. I havent been riding lately because of working here around the house and also having the suspension done on my bike. It goes in this friday so I should be able to hit it up with you guys the following weekend. If all goes well. I need to get back on my bike its been like 4-5 weeks alteast.

I'm a bit farther away in Palm Bay, but I usually ride once during the week, then again on Sunday. I think thursday is the best day for traffic, but the night practices are fun. :thumbsup: Oh, I'm also a C rider.

I just bought a YZ250F about a month ago. Used to ride just pit bike tracks on my 125. Since I got the beast, I've been to Pax once and Bithlo twice. It seems that when I bought my bike, some of the people that I rode with dropped off, mostly trail riders that claimed they would start going to the tracks. I see you guys posting on here pretty frequently about who's riding where and would like to jump in if you don't mind. :thumbsup:

C'mon out and join us. We're always looking for more people to ride with. :thumbsup: I'm actually going to be in MN for the next 2 weeks on vacation so you won't see me on here much, but I'll do a lot of riding when I get back.