Sign in to follow this  

Breezewood Proving Grounds 8-4,5,and 6

Going up to Breezewood Friday, Sat., and Sunday. Taking my boys and some friends. Anyone interested in going riding?

gt, I've been thinking of doing a trip there this fall. If you happen to bring a camera...would you mind posting some shots of the tracks? the pictures on the website don't show too much.

have a great time.

junior

junr, I have been there three times, It is very fun and rider friendly. My kids love the kids and intermediate track although they don't do many of the jumps on the int. track. I'm a 40 year old who enjoys play riding on the track and love the two bigger tracks. The kids track has 9 jumps with one small double. The int. track has 14 jumps with 4 doubles and one triple. The exp. track has 9 jumps with 2 doubles and a nice down hill. As for speed I ride an 06 yz450f and ride the kids track in 1st gear, the int. track in 2nd & 3rd, and the exp. track in 3rd & 4th gear. Each time I've been there the tracks have been good. The corners are banked fairly high and the track is firm but not rutted. The owners have been there keeping the track in good shape every time, even during the week.

thanks gt. I'm 31 and ride an old 2 -stroke....she runs great though!!

I appreciate the detailed description. Now I just need to get a bunch of guys together and rent a cabin for the weekend.

have a nice one.

junior