Sign in to follow this  

Taylor park

OH DAMN, I have to go to Colorado dirt biking for a week on Aug 11th thru the 18th. DON'T THAT SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH DAMN, I have to go to Colorado dirt biking for a week on Aug 11th thru the 18th. DON'T THAT SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, me too! Same time frame and everything. It sucks being forced into riding every day for a week but I guess someone has to do it. :thumbsup:

Already been there, done that, for this year. We like riding in snow. You guys better get with the program.

HUH??? I've never been brave enough to go outside of the trading post property. To far from the bottle of CROWN ROYAL !!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. We'll see if we do MT.Antero this time . We have told ourselves for the last 5 years that we are going to do it ,but we always do something else instead.(like go down a ravine so steep I could'nt signal the other 2 riders not to follow,and then taking 3 plus hours to get the bikes back to the top of the hill.) NEVER DOIN THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life is terrible. I HAD to go to Beulah and Taylor Park last month for a couple of weeks and now I'm being forced to leave tomorrow for two more weeks at Taylor. Life is really tough. :applause:

:thumbsup::ride::applause::applause::applause::applause: