Sign in to follow this  

How much should I sell my....

...my 2003 TTR-125LE for? I have another muffler I bought that I'm including. I've never raced or crashed it and didn't put many miles on it (a cop and judge live 2 houses away from me). Here's some pics th_Dirtbike5.jpg

th_Dirtbike4.jpg

th_Dirtbike3.jpg

th_Dirtbike2.jpg

th_Dirtbike.jpg

And it's not a leak under the bike in the last picture. I jsut hand washed it so it's a bit of water that I didn't dry off.

Thanks

sorry the pictures are showing up small, I don't know why that's happening. But at least you can see the bike

$1500 shoould sell quick. Put it up for $1,800 OBO and see where that gets you.

Yeah, for a barely used LE I was thinking start at $1800 and be prepared to accept an offer if it comes at $1500. I wouldn't go a penny less than $1500 unless you just really want to get rid of it.

id say 1600-1750 you would be able...start off high and then lower it if you want to get the most outa it...youv never crashed or never crashed big?

right, never crashed. Dirtbiking was always just what I was good at. unless you're really technical because it fell over once in the grass, which won't do anything, but I wasn't even on the bike.

I've crashed once on my friends Suzuki DRZ125, but that's all I can think off. and thats not my bike anyways

i wasnt sayin you wrecked a lot i was just wonderin if you ment never wrecked at all or just nothing major :thumbsup:

''if you've never crashed your not riding hard enough.''

i'l second that. ride like a man

haha, I do just not always. and its not to say I haven't almost crashed. I just got lucky a lot.

i wouldnt give you more than 1K flat.

Sorry, but are you nuts? :thumbsup:

haha, I do just not always. and its not to say I haven't almost crashed. I just got lucky a lot.

lol i can second that, last time i went riding i ALMOST crashed like 4 times, they coulda been bad too :thumbsup: