Sign in to follow this  

quickest way to Watkins from Colorao springs

Hey guys, i just got my 03' YZ250F today, and im coming off of a RM 250, so im gonna take her to watkins tomorrow and see what shes got. I live in Monument, which is down south by the springs. I usually take I-225 to watkins, but i know theres a faster route. Where do you guys go to get there? And ill be there tomorrow, so whos gonna be there???

use map quest and search for Jewel and E-470 and it'll pull up the map. Remember if you have a trailer it's $2.00 for your vehicle and $2.00 per axle on the trailer. You can also take I-225 to Iliff Avenue go east on Iliff and it will turn into Jewel. Go past E-470 and turn before the road turns to dirt.

I tried mapquest and it wouldn't pull up that for some reason. But my directions are good if you want to use them in lew of E-470. Just don't try to take I-225 after about 3:30 you be there for a long time.

If you take e-470 with a trailer, get off on Quincy for 75 cents and take a right to the light, go left to jewell, then right to the track.

Wow, Hero dirt at Watkins this AM. They got a ton of rain last night but the last few times that happened they go out bright and early and till it all in. No muddy spots at all but just loamed up dirt (no big clods either). It was a blast!!!!