Truck bed tents, matress

Who owns and uses a truck bed tent? I am curious of the different brands out there, quality, comfort, ease, etc. I like Napiers Sport III tent because it utilizes the length of the tailgate as tent area too. Truck-Tent-IIIwrf-l.jpg

Also whats the name of the company that sells the air matress that goes around the wheel wells in the bed?

You gotta be carefull with those. If it rains you may end up sleeping in a puddle. I think you have to park the truck with the nose elevated so if any rain gets into your bed it will drain out the back. other than that they look pretty cool. I have always thought about getting one.

You gotta be carefull with those. If it rains you may end up sleeping in a puddle. I think you have to park the truck with the nose elevated so if any rain gets into your bed it will drain out the back. other than that they look pretty cool. I have always thought about getting one.

the tent i had went over the bed rails so no water could get in the bed and under the tent

Thats it thanks man.

Looks like the Sportz truck tent is the best out there.

I have the sport truck tent for mine and i've only used it once, and it didnt rain or wasnt hot or cold outside so my opinion might not mean anything but i liked it, there was enough room to put your clothes at the end of the tent inside so you can change inside, because the tent goes all the way to the end of the tailgate, my case i was out at dumont so there was about 30,000 people that could see my twig and berries when i didnt the underoo swap so that was nice to have enough room for that, mine went up and down easy, but i had 6 people helping put mine up.. but i give it a 2 thumbs up so far, and at the dunes you'd need 6ft long stakes to keep a normal tent from blowing away in the sand so thats why i bought a truck tent