Sign in to follow this  

B1k Pre Run News

Hi Guys,

I committed tonight to run a free, pre run pit stop, Nov 3-7th at El Crucero. It will be a race pit stop for private Husqvarnas and Baja Pits together. All Score racers are free to use this pit stop to base your vehicles at or just stop in. Mark those dates now (Nov 3-7th) and see you down there.

I'll be there from Friday to Tuesday morning in November on those dates. Same set up as the San Felipe 250 and Baja 500 pit stops. Except Auto Sports Baja (Bill Rodriguez) will have pre paid Sunoco race fuel there for pre runners as well. Complete info on my web site within 30 days from now.

All 20 Baja Pits locations (one every 50 miles) will be marked with Husqvarna, blue and white banner tape, for this race after the course opens for pre running. Steny :cry::thumbsup:

PS: Have fun on this weekends fun ride down the coast. Wish I could be there but someone has to man the Fire Engines this weekend. :ride:

Sounds cool. El Crucero would be really helpfull.

I know of at least 4 Husky racers for this coming Baja 1k.

Not sure what we will be doing. Equipment will be on a slow boat to Portugal......

See ya down there. Join us on the next ride, and keep up the good work--fighting fires in this heat must be horrible.

Well, mark your calenders then. I know it is far off still, but it is always nice to know what the future has in store. I'll be there for 5 days with my Husqvarna blue and white awning, hopefully a motorhome and grill, cooler and odds and ends for pre runners. That and a race radio/antenna for contact to be made. See you all in November and for a lucky few, at Primm contingency next month as well. Will also be at the drawing for the Baja 1000. Stop by either event and say hello. Steny :ride::thumbsup: