I'll be visiting...

Purchasing a '92 CR250 tommarow, im off to the 2-stroke forum. Ill be stopping by regularly though. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you guys for the help you might have given me. catch you on the flip side.......(sorry i just always wanted to say that)

Luke ?

A 250 2 stroke is definatly the way to go. I went with a 2001 CR250 (see garage) and thank God i did. Its the most fun i have ever had on a dirtbike. Its great on the trails and i havent been to the track with it yet but i plan to. I highly recommend a 2 stroke if you dont race, are short on money, and want a light and fast bike. 450's are great but kinda pricey. Its your choice tho...

see ya let me know how you like the 250 i think i want to get one

Bike is great! Took it on a ride today at 5:00, man it was sweet! Does everything i could ever wish to do on a motorcycle ? It handled the deep sand whoops like flat ground. Took hill climbs like they were the driveway to the garage. Overall this is a great bike. Very cheap to maintain. I definantly recommend this bike :ride:

Great bike. Both the PC pipe and the FMF pipe offer great power on it. Plain old Boyesen Dual Stage Reeds help the midrange.

Make sure you pull the cover off the side of the engine and blip the throttle - is the power valve opening and closing? It'll actually wiggle a bit before just snapping open.

If it's not moving, you need to have your powervalves cleaned because they are stuck. The 92 had a great motor - it was wheelie prone and a bit light in the front - but that meant you could ride it longer without arm pump as long as you just relax...

Great bike, above average suspension and then there was the handling. That bike cornered absolutely awesome!

Mike

Great bike. Both the PC pipe and the FMF pipe offer great power on it. Plain old Boyesen Dual Stage Reeds help the midrange.

Make sure you pull the cover off the side of the engine and blip the throttle - is the power valve opening and closing? It'll actually wiggle a bit before just snapping open.

If it's not moving, you need to have your powervalves cleaned because they are stuck. The 92 had a great motor - it was wheelie prone and a bit light in the front - but that meant you could ride it longer without arm pump as long as you just relax...

Great bike, above average suspension and then there was the handling. That bike cornered absolutely awesome!

Mike

Agree 100% ?