Sign in to follow this  

I Bought A WR

Yesterday I got a smoking deal on a 03 WR250. Just couldn't say no to the better suspension and electric start. I haven't decided what to do with my trusty KLX yet, I think I'll keep it in case the WR doesn't work out. I promise I'll come by and visit every once in a while. :thumbsup:

You should part it out.

Why??? :thumbsup::ride: I vote for keeping the KLX too. You're gonna love the suspension, estart and snappy motor, but you're going to miss the tractable big fat low end of the KLX - especially if you had an FCR or other pumper. You'll need to come back and visit and ride greenie every once in a while. :applause:

why should he part it out it is not broken well tell me how it goes and try to ride the big green beast sometimes good WR riding hope you are happy.

Why??? :thumbsup::ride: I vote for keeping the KLX too. You're gonna love the suspension, estart and snappy motor, but you're going to miss the tractable big fat low end of the KLX - especially if you had an FCR or other pumper. You'll need to come back and visit and ride greenie every once in a while. :applause:

I was just kidding, I figured everyone read my thread on needing a front wheel. :applause:

Took the WR for a first ride today. Bad news is I don't think I'll be riding a KLX anytime soon. This thing rips!!! :thumbsup:

Yesterday I got a smoking deal on a 03 WR250. Just couldn't say no to the better suspension and electric start. I haven't decided what to do with my trusty KLX yet, I think I'll keep it in case the WR doesn't work out. I promise I'll come by and visit every once in a while. :thumbsup:

Thats good. Now sell both bikes and buy a wr450 and you will be set. :ride:

Thats good. Now sell both bikes and buy a wr450 and you will be set. :ride:

Jeez LT, you'd think the WR450 is the only bike in the world and perfect for all of us.....right? :thumbsup:

pS - how was big bear?

Jeez LT, you'd think the WR450 is the only bike in the world and perfect for all of us.....right? :thumbsup:

pS - how was big bear?

No. I think the EXC 450, CRFX450, or even the Husky would be good too.

I just feel that for trail ridding, 400 to 450 cc's is what's best, if you want to make some of the hills that are out there. You get used to the extra weight.

BB was great. Give me a call, and i will tell you about it, and you can tell me about Oregon.

Went for a two-hour trail ride today. Lots of high-end power, this thing accelerates sooo well. :ride: But I am already missing the KLX low end :applause: . I'll be going on a two-day trip on some of my favorite riding, how the 250 does there will determine it's fate. If it isn't enough, I'll be moving up to the 450. I like everything about the 250 so far, except the lack of big-bore power. Good thing I'll make money if I sell it. :thumbsup: