Sign in to follow this  

few pics from sunday's practice

Nice jump :thumbsup: Is that your own private track?

i wish this was my private track. it's just a track about 45 minutes away that some guy built for his riding pleasure. he lets people ride on sundays for $10. there are no classes, or anything, just a track and riding time. he just asks that you're careful if there are slower riders on the track.

that day was the first time i hit that jump like that. i've always been scared, but since i knew pics were being taken i just said **** it. 3rd gear pinned to clear it. the face of the jump is intimidating as hell. you come around a turn, and then you've got a run way leading up this 20ft or so face. i'm probably going back this weekend, so i'll try to get some better pics of the track.

you come around a turn, and then you've got a run way leading up this 20ft or so face. i'm probably going back this weekend, so i'll try to get some better pics of the track.

We have a jump like that at my track, lets just say I over jumped the double, but missed the triple... :thumbsup:

We have a jump like that at my track, lets just say I over jumped the double, but missed the triple... :thumbsup:

yeah that sucks. that's what i'm always afraid of doing. i did that on a step-up at ballance mx, and about broke my ankle.