Sign in to follow this  

07 Prices...

Hey Guys.Love my bike,but I'm pretty sure I will be making the switch to KTM in the near future.The new 07 450F has gotten my attention..it's sweet looking,got some good 1st ride reports,and I really want that e-start.I had a few races earlier in the season where I stalled and had to play "catch up",and probably could have gotten a win if laps didn't run out.The time to get started again coupled with the extra fatigue stinks.

Any insight as to what I can expect to pay for one?

Dealer invoice is about $5800

Dealer invoice is about $5800

Sweet....now you'll know what the dealer just made off you when you pay retail.

I am looking for a 505 and the dealers I have talked to say they are only getting 1 and want $8000 anyone else doing any better?

Jack

They over sold the 505SXF's.....there are a lot of dealers that are only getting one. Some dealers showed 0 on there allotment but should get at least one.

I want to get an 505, have called dozens of dealers, bike not ava until March, who knows how many will be made, price is not an issue, but if 08s are ava in Aug of 07 that may play a role...

Damn! :thumbsup: Close to $9000 OTD for a california plated 2007 450 EXC! Depending on the "market" according to Three Bros. racing in Temecula, Ca. That knocks the wind out of my sails.

Damn! :thumbsup: Close to $9000 OTD for a california plated 2007 450 EXC! Depending on the "market" according to Three Bros. racing in Temecula, Ca. That knocks the wind out of my sails.

That's why I went ahead and bought an 06 450EXC. Screw $9K, and that wasn't the only place that quoted the same. Everyone is expecting them to go for MSRP + tax + setup + freight + whatever. They will probably sell them all too.

That's why I went ahead and bought an 06 450EXC. Screw $9K, and that wasn't the only place that quoted the same. Everyone is expecting them to go for MSRP + tax + setup + freight + whatever. They will probably sell them all too.

$9k is nuts. But you're right.......all these bikes will sell easily. That is also a good $1k less then the Husky TEs which are also street legal. I've ridden KTM for 5+ years, but absolutely love the Husky.

R

Yep! My buddy was quoted $9100 in CA for a dual sported 07 450EXC.