Sign in to follow this  

Even My daughter wears gear

You let her ride in sandals?

J/K she is cute on your bike. :thumbsup:

Yep there is a strap there on her feet perfect for shifting!!!!!

So badly do i want too and the son getting the wife to say yes is the problem.....

Any suggestions?

Is there a local track or riding area nearby where you could show her other

kiddos riding around? I love watching the little ones tool around on thier pw50's and such.

i Believe i was poking fun at getdrunk and DUMB quad riders with no gear.... narrow minded nice what R U 15 or someting or just mad that getdrunk is ur best friend

i Believe i was poking fun at getdrunk and DUMB quad riders with no gear.... narrow minded nice what R U 15 or someting or just mad that getdrunk is ur best friend

Making a statment like you did about dumb quad riders was pretty narrow minded. Concidering i see just as many goons on bikes doing the same thing and your daughter was in open toe shoes :thumbsup: . And the comment i just quoted made YOU look 15. lol...

Get her to sing that annoying Honda theme song all day long..."I wanna ride, I wanna ride..."

Other than that I think the best idea is to take her (wife) to track to watch minis.

actually that is pretty funny.....after rereading it and yes somtimes i wish i was 15 hehe

ps just for you bri i will edit my post

They way I worked it is to get the wife a bike and the step son at the same time. He has been riding about a year now and he is going to enter his first race next weekend.

Like someone else mentioned take her to a track with a good little kids section it is great watching all the little kids try and take on a track.

PS. I have now talked my wife into letting my daughter start riding at about 2.5 to 3 years old. Since we all ride my wife said we should get her a jeep to ride around while we are at riding parks. I said for the same price I can buy training wheels and govern (easy to do screw on throttle) the bike to a walking pace until she wants to go faster. Same amount of money and same speed as those electric jeeps and the 50 won't get stuck as easily as the jeep with plastic wheels... :thumbsup:

If the little ones are geared up properly I think it's safer than peddling a bike down the street or sidewalk. There aren't any cars to deal with anyway.

IMHO

If the little ones are geared up properly I think it's safer than peddling a bike down the street or sidewalk. There aren't any cars to deal with anyway.

IMHO

Good point :thumbsup:

SM Trim is deffinatly a Hooligan Bike.... wishin she had a little more on top though

Dirt Trim is heavy especially when you load it up with some mud.... But my DRZ likes to play everywhere