Sign in to follow this  

Waldo MX (Showtime) Sunday 8/6.. DonO

Looks like going North may be the best chance for riding and Waldo looks open for Sunday (QT has a race.. again!!) and I can get some pre FTR MX laps in.

All are welcome ... just stay outta my line :ride:

I'll be there at 10am sharp!

Don :thumbsup:

What!!!! Nobody wants to ride with me :ride::cry:

My heart be broken :ride:

Okay, okay, I can take a hint.

LINES!!!!! :ride:

Hmmm...stay out of your line? You just hold yours when the rest of us come flying by... :thumbsup:

Wish I could make it but I am on call all weekend...I plan on being at Pax next Tues

Where’s the dynamic Dude’s at!!!!! :thumbsup:

Don

Hope to make it also. Are you going to the saturday practice before the ftr race? I bought a new helmet but wife still says no to the HS series.

Where’s the dynamic Dude’s at!!!!! :thumbsup:

I have taken a short leave of absence to get some work done around the house and to also save the money I spend goin riding to make up for the differnce I need to get my suspension done. So with that said the bike is going in on fri and I should be back on the track the following weekend. Carl Is on vacation to minnesota to visit family, tune the motor up on his bike, and to ride at millville.

Robbie,

"ride at millville" I don't think he was planning on that!!

Did you decide to also race FTR MX (I never heard from you on that), or is it just Evan (where has he been, pretty quite lately) and Carl?

Dan,

Nope, I drive up Sunday morning and race, then drive back, did you see we are the 4th race out of 23, :ride::applause: , that means we "could" be done by 2pm :applause: .

Dave B.

"You just hold yours when the rest of us come flying by..." You have to earn that right young man!!!

I guess I'll just be riding with whomever is there.

you probably already know this, but if it's much of a drive for you, I'd call before going. We called last Saturday afternoon and it was all good. We go there at 10am Sunday morning to find the track closed due to too much rain Saturday night. A friend of ours who races FTR (and got us started in all this in the first place) says they've been to Waldo 4 times in the last year and not been able to ride due to the track being rained out.

Don

I'll be the 4th race with you and the 8th. I am going to ride the 40plus also.

If we get good starts we can block the whole track while holding our lines.

Dan

um are u guys still talkin about practicin there this week end?? or is there a race at waldo that i dont know about?

anyhoo i will be there this saturday for practice.

Bryan,

I will be there this Sunday for my own practice.

FTR race insn't there till 8/13 (oh my, the following W/E, go figure) and that is what Dan and I were talking about somewhat (where the old farts are starting)

Dan,

So the wifey won't let you do HS but you can race 2 classes = 8 moto's :ride:

Don

She is convinced that I cannot control myself well enough to stop hitting trees at break speed. She could be right.

Hope to see you all at Waldo this weekend.

Dan

Honda 450