Sign in to follow this  

thinking of moving for 07

I currently ride a 06 crf250 and i was thinking of moving to a 07 rmz250 for 2007, what do you rekon i should do, is it worth it or not? :thumbsup:

I currently ride a 06 crf250 and i was thinking of moving to a 07 rmz250 for 2007, what do you rekon i should do, is it worth it or not? :ride:

Yep, yellow just looks faster than Red!!! Cant wait until the 07 comes out. I am gonna buy one and see if I can take Villopoto and Alessi out! Ha Ha!!!! :thumbsup:

I'm a giant douchebag!

you seriously need to think before you speak.

:thumbsup:

Open up your mind a little. And by the way I ride and RMZ so it's not like I love hondas but your comment was just ignorant.

it's spelled douche and speak...maybe you need to use your mind.

hondas suck

Wouldn't dissing your bike Dirt Demon...All of "my" Honda's have sucked.

Ah i should have proofread first spelling now fixed.

Wasn't?

Wouldn't dissing your bike Dirt Demon...All of "my" Honda's have sucked.

Now that is a little more intelligent. Your bikes may have sucked but I know a lof of people who have had good experiences with them.

I guess i'm not one of those people. Thanks for correcting me I guess I need to proofread too!

whoa this thread has got out of control, the original question was what do you rekon the 07 rmz250 would be like with the new frame!!!

whoa this thread has got out of control, the original question was what do you rekon the 07 rmz250 would be like with the new frame!!!

Exactly...I think the aluminum frame is going to make it alot better although you'd think it would be alot lighter. Dry weight is only 1 pound lighter than the 06.

The aluminum frames areant really much lighter than the old chromoly frame- thats a myth. They use alot more material to build the aluminum frames so it pretty much evens out. The aluminum frames do stretch quicker though which kinda sucks for those buying a few year old aluminum frame bikes.