Who's racing the FTR MX series?

if I race one race this whole year it will be the reddick round DO NOT MISS THAT RACE!!!!!! they have a pig roast that night after practice and its a blast. Plus if you ask me its the best track in florida by far. (except I have never been to pax)

ME, ME, ME (Sunday, Sunday, Sunday)

The usual, +45 (have a couple more years till I get bumped up)

Brian, what we gonna do for the trophy? what class?

Old man needs to know?

Don ?

Bryan,

floridatrailriders.org, go over to the upper right and click on FTR event schedule (covers everything MX/Hs/Enduro/Quad)

Don ?

Carl,

Yep Brian got the trophy (he's a heck of a couch racer ? ).

Don :ride:

i have like 18th moto, oh well. why isnt there a college boy class (or 16-24) here?? it is a AMA class i was suprised that they dont have it???

also i saw it said sumthing about sounds testing is that required to race here or wuts the deal with that? sorry i am new to the area.

Bryan,

You need to read the FTR rulebook because I do think there is a class that is for 16 - ?? (don't know how old you are).

Sound testing is going to be mandatory and they will test certain groups at each event. You can always volunteer and get tested outside of the mandatory one just to see where you sit noise wise (I did this at last years Bithlo MX event I raced in).

Don ?

16-24 is called "school boy" in Florida, college boy covers it too, just different termanology, its all good.

tyler, I could get that torrent site to do anything, is there another one?

BTW, my IM name is mx14bk. I'll try again tonight though.

Im going to race +30, I turn 35 this october so I gotta look to see if I can race that, and 250b again.

that class is called "youth" in FTR.

can u get disqualified if u dont pass sound testing?

yeah, you cant race if you dont pass sound. Ive got to work on that with my bike too, all Ive got is the stock muffler, which I dont think will pass....