What Carbs will fit? Help!!!

I posted a thread awhile ago about my 87 kx80 and the carb had one adjustment screw (idle adjustment). All of the newer ones have air/fuel mixture, idle, and a drain screw. So i though i could bolt a newer carb on. There's one from a 95 kx80 on ebay right now that has new jets installed. Does anyone out there know if it will fit my 87? and will i have to swap reeds then too or not? It ends pretty soon and I need to decide pretty soon whether to get it or not.

Thanks in advance

How much is it? ?

Because you could just buy it and see if it fits. But not waste to much moneya dn if it doesn't fit you could always resell it. I think it would be a little sketchy because there's an 8 year difference. But what the hey go for it. But if it doesn't fit, I'm deleting this post. :ride:

But what the hey go for it. But if it doesn't fit, I'm deleting this post. ?

Lol, I was actually thinking about getting it and just trying it...i could sell it again. It's at $30 with 3 hours left, but i think it won't go up more than $5 and shipping is only 8 bucks...so is that an ok deal? with new jets and stuff it probably won't have problems if it fits...