Sign in to follow this  

getting your front wheel

i herd that if you put foot under your number plate and push up with your foot, will that get your front end down.

No no no.............your just using the wrong colored power band. I think you must have the red one (wheelie). Try the purple one instead. :thumbsup:

Alright guys. :thumbsup:

If you come off a jump front end high or the rear end kicks out on you, you can do what is called a "heel lock" which is just hooking your foot under the subframe and getting the bike straightened back out. Like the brake tap it should not become habit as it's only a cheap fix for poor body positioning. It should be reserved for when you hit a jump that's all rutted out and you need to square the bike up again in the air.

Alright guys. :thumbsup:

If you come off a jump front end high or the rear end kicks out on you, you can do what is called a "heel lock" which is just hooking your foot under the subframe and getting the bike straightened back out. Like the brake tap it should not become habit as it's only a cheap fix for poor body positioning. It should be reserved for when you hit a jump that's all rutted out and you need to square the bike up again in the air.

Yeah something like that. I will sometimes hook my foot under the foot peg to get the bike where I want it. But it is seldom, and I just do it without thinking about it.