Sign in to follow this  

cant you register e models in some countries

It must suck to not be able register the e model, and have to buy the fcr carb and put it on the s.Here in austraila we can ride the e on the road.I just brought a 2007 drz400e. running it in is a real pain i just want to open it up 1/2 throttle for the first 10hrs then 3/4 for the next 5 grrr.

How do you post pics so i can post a pic of my 2007 model.The pics on the suzuki site dont do it justice.

I hope you are prepared for the barage of emails telling you to 'ride it like you stole it' instead of breaking it in per the manual instructions.

In the US some states let you plate an E very easily, others make it impossible. Just depends on where you are at.

In order to post a pic, you need to have it out on a website somewhere. If you dont' have access to one, there are plenty of free web hosting sites you can utilize. Once on there, simply click on the 'insert image' thumbnail above.

I have an 04 S model. Do some searching around here, there are a few things you want to loctite to make sure you get a long life. [primary nut and countshaft sprocket] Once you do that, with proper maintenance these things will last a long dang time.

[look at the top for a sticky thread FAQ and also check out the drz info webpage.]