Sign in to follow this  

My First Overall Win....Back In 96!

no way bro....my buddy races cmrc (atv's).....hes first in his class rite now...i was gona think of racing there lol!!

It's hard to believe 1996 was 10 years ago, crazyness :thumbsup: . Cool vid....

Ya, seems like yesterday.... The cool thing about these vids is you don't here any 4 strokes lol. In that day almost every mxer hated thumpers and likley would have punched ya in the face if you said they were better! lol

haha dude,thats rj's,i was there 2 days ago.looks really diff tho.great track but tricky whoops and gets rutted easy.

Ya, seems like yesterday.... The cool thing about these vids is you don't here any 4 strokes lol. In that day almost every mxer hated thumpers and likley would have punched ya in the face if you said they were better! lol

True dat! Man I miss the old days, I still try and punch every one in the face who says 4 bangers are better. 2 smokes for life

:thumbsup:

Damn 4 strokes.

yup , back in the day when 2 srokes roamed the land :applause:

but then the big thumper came :ride:

lol, cool vib :thumbsup:

then=u suck

now=10 years or more of seat time and u rock

thanks for sharing

True dat! Man I miss the old days, I still try and punch every one in the face who says 4 bangers are better. 2 smokes for life

:thumbsup:

Damn 4 strokes.

HAHA, AMEN!

Nice 1996 YZ! I loved that bike! I think a new YZF with white fenders and blue tank/shrouds would be sick!

the section of you doing the rocking horse through the whoops brought back alot of memories, lol.

I had all but finished raceing by 96...but good video