Sign in to follow this  

Early exciting news about the Delaware National Enduro!

Well we'll obviously get you more info as it comes but we can officially let every body know that we're back on the canal this year! We also voted last night at our official meeting and have come to the decision all C rider entries will be half price! Pass the info along as there will be more to come! Flyers will be available later in the month. We'll post as more info comes available.

The enduro is going to be the weekend of October 29th.

BFS

It's really cool piece of trail that we've had forever as a very popular spectator point. It's essentially a rocky creek bed that you have to ride either up or down(depending on the year) at the top is an old sluice gate for controlling flood waters. We send you right up it and throught the sluice gate. Depending on the weather and direction your going it can be quite a spectacle. The cool thing is even if the weather makes it rough(i.e. raging river!) we usually make the speed average really really slow and there are club members there to help. I'll see if i can find some old pics to post.

Looks like a nice easy section! :thumbsup:

That grass track looks like fun.

The sluice would be childs play for you TJ. It was like the trail on sat up in NH where we had to back track. Water gushing down, rocks, big rocks. Under most to slightly above ave conditions an average NE rider can blitz the sluice.

I burnt the check after, one year by 2 minutes. OOPs!!

There was one year they had to close the sluice because AA/A were strugling. Thats the off the chart scenario.

Grass Track ie "Reed Fields" are a blast. Just becareful of the out side lines. They get real swampy!! You would wish you were on a 450R or 500 in them with a pabble tire!!

If the reed fields are the same that they used in the HS this spring, they are a lot of fun, but you do have to watch for the swampy sections and ride smart. I saw a KTM standing straight up and down like someone had planted it there. About half the bike was under the mud!

If the reed fields are the same that they used in the HS this spring, they are a lot of fun, but you do have to watch for the swampy sections and ride smart. I saw a KTM standing straight up and down like someone had planted it there. About half the bike was under the mud!

I remember that!! :thumbsup: and thinking how the hell did that happen.