Beware of Sport ATV Salvage on Ebay

I bought a rear wheel assy, they had tried to repair the spokes and fudged the bearings, I tried contacting them, and they would not answer, so I left them negative feedback, they got all pissed and said some bad things and then sent a mutual withdawl request, like they have on everyone of their negative feedbacks. they finally wrote me back

"hard to believe but we'll stay in business without

your dumb ass

Thanks and have a great day!"

Great business eh?

Here we go again, last time a thread started like this it turned into 2 threads and was crazy.....

Last time I only posted a warning like this as well. What it turned into, was as a result of a number of people having been ripped off on the ebay,(which I am assuming, as I never saw anything more than my original warning post)

which is why I appreciate this warning.

Thank you.

there are 2 sides to every story. If you are the type of person to slander this business in public, chances are the other side may have merit also.

If I was you I would remove this thread

So what's your connection here? :ride:

Yes, there are always two sides to a story...haven't you heard..."the customers always right" :applause:

The part about him slandering....that was plain stupid. :applause: A large part of any small business's growth is through word of mouth.....

Lesson to the original poster...if the seller has multiple negative feedback postings...do not bid! ?

Ok, just pretend I didnt say a thing. I dont know the company.

My point is simple, this is not the place to address that problem.

I sold a taillight to a guy on ebay and he posted a google map to my house and my name and address on here. He wasnt happy that the light needed some $3 connectors to install a brand new light.

This is not the place to complain, we cant really tell who the problem is.

This is one thing I don't understand about ebay.

If you post a negative comment about a vendor, they post a negative comment about you. This whole comment thing is useless if that is the way negative comments are going to work.

One thing I learned about ebay is you have to ask very specific questions so that if you catch them lying you have written proof to show the ebay folks.

Some people get aggrevated if you want too much information. I stay away from them.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ok, just pretend I didnt say a thing. I dont know the company.

My point is simple, this is not the place to address that problem.

I sold a taillight to a guy on ebay and he posted a google map to my house and my name and address on here. He wasnt happy that the light needed some $3 connectors to install a brand new light.

This is not the place to complain, we cant really tell who the problem is.

Right, I remember you. The ad said it was brand new (meaning unaltered, perfect, MINT condition, etc) but the connector was cut off. Plus the picture in the ad didn't show the wires (or the missing connector) and there was no mention of the connector being missing. Yeah, I remember that one. I would have been ticked off too.

Oh and just an FYI, this actually IS the place to complain about something like this.

As long as I buy stuff on the internet, keep em comin'. ?

Tim

Right, I remember you. The ad said it was brand new (meaning unaltered, perfect, MINT condition, etc) but the connector was cut off. Plus the picture in the ad didn't show the wires (or the missing connector) and there was no mention of the connector being missing. Yeah, I remember that one. I would have been ticked off too. Sounds like you still haven't learned anything.

Oh and just an FYI, this actually IS the place to complain about something like this.

As long as I buy stuff on the internet, keep em comin'. ?

Tim

I agree 100%, word of mouth is everything and this is a perfect place to inform people of less than honest people or companies selling product! Yes, I do also agree, posting a map to someones house is a little much, and would probably piss me off as well... but if a seller tells a buyer to "get F*cked"...I want to know about it....maybe a few connectors missing on a taillight is really not that big of a deal, but in all honesty it should have been disclosed!

This is one thing I don't understand about ebay.

If you post a negative comment about a vendor, they post a negative comment about you. This whole comment thing is useless if that is the way negative comments are going to work.

One thing I learned about ebay is you have to ask very specific questions so that if you catch them lying you have written proof to show the ebay folks.

Some people get aggrevated if you want too much information. I stay away from them.

Thanks for the heads up.

Good advice, I agree.

The feedback thing is stupid. Most vendors will not leave you the buyer feedback untill they see what you leave them. And if you leave negative or whatever that middle one is. Then they will do the same to you. Even though your end was complete when you paid them in full. Oubviously you did your end correctly because they shipped the item to you. I believe that vendors should have to give positive feedback to customers that hold up there end. Which is just paying in a timely manner.

Good advice, I agree.

The feedback thing is stupid. Most vendors will not leave you the buyer feedback untill they see what you leave them. And if you leave negative or whatever that middle one is. Then they will do the same to you. Even though your end was complete when you paid them in full. Oubviously you did your end correctly because they shipped the item to you. I believe that vendors should have to give positive feedback to customers that hold up there end. Which is just paying in a timely manner.

I do not agree with this. Feedback should be left when both parties are satisfied with their end of the transaction, no sooner. As a seller, I won't leave positive feedback until the buyer is happy with the item purchased and tells me so, usually through positive feedback. Leaving a positive for a buyer after payment but before they leave a positive for you is setting yourself up for feedback extortion and scams.

what condition was the wheel stated to be in? It does say it is a salvage company so what were you expecting? If they claimed it was a perfect wheel, then I guess you got ripped.

They said the wheel was in new condition, but the teeth marks holding the spokes as they tried to tighten them told another story, the holes were wallowed out in the rim for the nipples where it was run loose for a long time, all I wanted was a seller to describe the item being sold, they responded a couple other times, but I cannot print those, calling me a F**king loser, I warned them I would let others know on the forums.

This is what the said about us at thumper talk

"a bunch of douches hardcore with a keyboard, f**k off loser

Thanks and have a great day!

this is just a heads up, there are always 2 sides to every story, I have nothing to gain and I lost $400 plus $80 for a set of spokes

Buyer beware