Sign in to follow this  

Miles Mountain?

Would anyone care to take a nice long trip up to Miles Mountain sometime soon?

It's about a 3 hour drive from Hershey area, but I have never heard anything bad about that place.

It looks fabulous! I've never been there, and I'd really like to try it!

Would anyone else be up for it sometime?

i will take the 5 hour trip in about 3 weeks. thats when you should go over labor day weekend. practice sat,sun and race on monday. i only go up there about 3 times a year

Nobody will go.Thats the sad part.I tried to get something together at Evansville and got alot of interest but when it came down to it nobody wanted to go.

You WON'T be disappointed at Miles Mtn. It's a great track, run by great people. They do a great job of keeping the track in awesome shape.

I haven't been out on the trails, but I hear they're pretty awesome. Lots of variety with some challenging stuff if you're up for it. Color coded trails for different abilities.

What happened to the website? Link isn't working anymore, anyone have a link that works. We're heading up in October.

:thumbsup:

I think I may be heading up for the Labor Day weekend. Not much happening down here, so it will be a good time of riding and racing, if we ain't to tired from riding for 2 days.