Sign in to follow this  

CR250 jetting

A friend of mine has a 2002 CR250 and it is completly stock. He is getting a pro circut pipe/silencer and does not know what he should run for jetting. It is anywhere between 70-90 degrees and we live at about 1000ft above sea level. thanks

A friend of mine has a 2002 CR250 and it is completly stock. He is getting a pro circut pipe/silencer and does not know what he should run for jetting. It is anywhere between 70-90 degrees and we live at about 1000ft above sea level. thanks

nobody can tell you what your jetting needs too be. Just put the stuff on and ride it. Then come back on here and tell us how it's riding. Then we might be able too help a little bit what changed need too be done. :thumbsup:

I have the same bike, but with FMF SST and V-Force intake, and some minor porting work. I am at 1200 or so elevation same temps. I run the stock needle in postion 3, with a 370 main jet. 380 is stock. And I run one size richer pilot jet I can't remember what the sizes are. You may not need the richer pilot, but my air screw was always 1/4 or so out, I think that is from the porting. With the richer pilot I can run it where it should be at 1- 1 1/2 out. And it fricken ripps, I have been riding it for about a month now. My 05 CRF450 has been broken and I have just not gotten to fixing it.