Sign in to follow this  

One Industries Kombat

Im looking for a new dome bucket, anyone used or know anyone with the Kombat? It looks pretty nice especially with the matte flame graphics. Is it easy to clean, how durable is the visor, ventilation, does the paint chip? Thanks for your help.

I got one a month or two ago. I like it a lot but Im still trying to figure out how to take out the liner so I can clean it.

Go on ebay and type in "One industries trooper helmet". You can get one on there cheaper than a Kombat from like motosport.com or where ever. I got my trooper for $120 new.

My experience with matte helmets is that they're hard to clean, and scratch easy. Gotta love the look though.

Go on ebay and type in "One industries trooper helmet". You can get one on there cheaper than a Kombat from like motosport.com or where ever. I got my trooper for $120 new.

Theres only 14 on ebay and the only mediums are 300 dollars. Is it worth waiting for? I really like the white tribal one and the orange/blue David Bailey one.

The Kombats are a little heavy i think and i have taken a few spills on my head and the paint seems to scratch easy

I really like mine...it is really comfortable and the weight is not that bad, but compared the Trooper the Kombat is definitely heavier.

The liner just pulls out...there are tabs around the front and back between the outer shell and the foam.

I got one a month or two ago. I like it a lot but Im still trying to figure out how to take out the liner so I can clean it.

I had the same problem.

just PULL. don't be afraid.

The kombat helmet saved my life. I got in an accident where I over shot a berm at about 40mph, went over the spectator fence and smacked into the bleachers. 2 days later i was out of the hospital with a major concussion and a few cracked ribs. Heres the pics of the helmet after the crash. I now have the Grey/blue tribal helmet and love it. Any one industries helmet is amazing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/chrismackey/1cf52d4d.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/chrismackey/P1010025.jpg

Heres some shots of my new helmet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/chrismackey/NEWANDIMPROVEDcopyjjjj.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/chrismackey/Picture053.jpg

Not sure about the Kombat, but i am going to get a Trooper/flat white. Looks really good and is a little better quality than the Kombat model. :thumbsup:

i have had the combat helmet for 8 months now, i really really like it, it is a great looking helmet, everyone couldnt believe how much it was when i told em ( i payed 200 aussie dollars which is a bargain at the time ), one indurties make very good quality stuff as u can tell by their graphics kits, and buy the way u have to used some force to get the liner out, dont be afraid, i know i was when i first got it. DeViLdRiVeR.

How about the Fox Pro Pilot, those are on ebay for around 140 shipped, anyone have experience with those?

i have a 661 flight helmet.. the helmet weighs about the same as the fox v3 and it is a carbon/kevlar/fiberglass composite. personally i wouldnt feel comfortable about buying a helmet on ebay, ive fallen pretty hard and had my helmet not show any visible signs of dammage.. and who knows what has happend to a helmet on ebay