Sign in to follow this  

Interest in a TLR200

I have an 86 TLR200. It's in pretty decent shape, but I do not really have time to mess around with it. It runs and everything works, it just needs a really, really good cleaning and a detail/polishing/buffing job. The tank is near mint. I was debating about parting it out. Any interested parties put in your parts orders.

can you post pictures please?

I am in the market for a lot of Reflex parts

gas tank, rear wheel, carb, shocks, all lights ...

the list will go on

can you pm me with prices?

thanks

ev

How much do you want for motor and pipe? How many miles?

(2) years ago, I spent about $800. on new parts for my old 1986. It looks great, now and runs sharp, but, my oh my, where were you then.......

Ward

Engine and electrics are great. The exhaust has some pretty heavy surface rust. I would call the exhaust the worst part of the bike. The best parts are the body, wheels, engine. The bike has 2700 orig. miles.

I have a complete bike. I'm sorry about the photos, my home computer took a dump and I have been without for two weeks. I have to do everything at work and don't have the right setup for my camera.

I know of 1 for sale in Denver....complete and well kept '87...bought new in '90. Street legal too.....$1500 obo. Ask for Ray, if you're interested. He's at 303-949-6087

I know of 2 more in So. Cal. also.

i have a parts bike and a restored bike in ky. no extra wheels or side panels. i powder coat all of my parts and i am soon going to sell a fresh powdered frame and swingarm, maaaybe the shocks .i also have 2 sets of lights a complete wiring harness with key and speedo ,a almost perfect tank,contact me in a few days my computer is in the shop .my add is postalrider@windstream.net if my inbox is full try again in a few days thanks shanes custom powdercoating