$3000 too much????

hmmm, interesting. i was figuring everyone would bash on that price, maybe i should ask more... or each hundred they want me to drop, i will just take some parts off for my new bike, haha

thought maybe some cali guys would be interested. i was thinking the 02 is the only one you can get a green sticker for... ?

hmmm, interesting. i was figuring everyone would bash on that price, maybe i should ask more... or each hundred they want me to drop, i will just take some parts off for my new bike, haha

thought maybe some cali guys would be interested. i was thinking the 02 is the only one you can get a green sticker for... ?

always go about 400 more then what you will take for it, then just put "Best offer "

Psssst..the wife wont see this,lol....the truth now...you found a new toy, and cant get new till old gone? Charlie

haha, isnt that what i said in the first post. haha, i wanted to get a new crf and keep this one for motard, but i knew i would have a fight on my hands, so this one has to go before for a new to fill its spot ?

you know how it is, wives just dont understand...."you barely have time to ride that one as is with all your hobbies. how are you going to have time to ride in the dirt and on the street?"

unfortunately she is right :ride:

haha, isnt that what i said in the first post. haha, i wanted to get a new crf and keep this one for motard, but i knew i would have a fight on my hands, so this one has to go before for a new to fill its spot ?

you know how it is, wives just dont understand...."you barely have time to ride that one as is with all your hobbies. how are you going to have time to ride in the dirt and on the street?"

unfortunately she is right ?

Yea,I hate it when they make good points!! I had been out of this madness for several years, I got the bike bug last year..just had to have a sport bike. :ride: Found this Repsol Honda that just wouldnt stop saying "take me" . 6 months later,the wife gets the bug, and quads-YZ's all over the garage. Now she does the "you still need the street bike" :ride: Then its the "Ok,hon, what to you REALLY want? :ride: ChaChing!! I shoulda sold the Repsol, lol....its gonna cost you more to keep both toys !! Charlie

I just sold my 02 crf450 for $3000 here in cali. I was asking 3300. Your bike looks like it's nicer than mine. If you sold it in cali you could probably get $3400, anywere else $3000 sounds good. LIke everbody else said, start high.

haha, isnt that what i said in the first post. haha, i wanted to get a new crf and keep this one for motard, but i knew i would have a fight on my hands, so this one has to go before for a new to fill its spot :ride:

unfortunately she is right :applause:

As hot as your wife is, I'd get rid of one to keep her happy too. ?

I knew that one was coming!! Cleared, your wife is HOT!!!!!!!!! Tell her she is missed on the other thread!!!!

she lurks, she see everything, haha. that is her call if she is in the other thread :applause: . it was a horrible idea to post her pics though. i cant start a single thread and get people's opinions without her coming up ?:ride:

back to the subject, what would you put as a "buy it now" price on ebay ?

I'm not keen on playing price games artificially jacking the price up, I always ask for what it's truly worth. No haggle deals are what I like.

If you start high the buyer feels he got a deal and you've got what you wanted. Everyone wins.

Try putting your bike on Craigslist in the san francisco bay area, you could probably ship it here for a few hundred.. Do you have the original plastic?? Bike looks nice, shouls sell fast for what you are asking for it..

Rick