Sign in to follow this  

new bike ?

how many people feel as if they are outgrowing their klx 300how much more power is to be had from a carb or possibly the 340 or 331 i dont want to dump a bunch of money into the bike and in a year want more power like a 450 im not sure what to do any suggestions ?

What do you like about the KLX? What don't you like about the KLX? Answering those questions for us will let us give you some good guidance. Without those answered, we're shooting in the dark. There's a lot of power to be coaxed out of the 300, but if you want to MX race it, you're better off with another bike. Answers to the questions please.... :thumbsup:

Need more anwsers. so that we can help you be pointed inthe right direction and give you some tips that would be great thynx.

well i like the handling i dont like the fact that its a bit underpowered i like the ease of starting i dont like starts after stalls ( i have yet to install a hot start) i like its manners in the nasty tight trails i dont like the weight it wouldnt be bad if there was a button but it lacks that i understand the bike is fairly light but i am contemplating moving to a 250 2 stroke