Sign in to follow this  

How fast are pit bikes?

how fast are pit bikes? do they feel powerful or not rilly? they come wit hlike 7 hp. can you feel it?

Mine is pretty fast. I does like 108mph with like 8hp, but i use octane booster so thats why it so fast.

LOL. Do you mean Octane Booster NOS or the sTp Octane Booster?

how fast are pit bikes? do they feel powerful or not rilly? they come wit hlike 7 hp. can you feel it?

Fast enough to wreck and bash parts, so you can buy new ones. :thumbsup:

All the fun, on pretty much all bikes, happen in 3rd gear!! For me speeding down a lame a*s straight is painfully boring!!! That my $.02

Mine is pretty fast. I does like 108mph with like 8hp, but i use octane booster so thats why it so fast.

i bet. LIER

18hp bikes dont even hit that fast. highest top speed i heard of was 80 mph.

Mine was doing 54mph w/ the 41 tooth rear sprocket and 17 front but I just switched to the 37 rear and 17 tooth front so she will be a bit faster now. Still takes off good in 2nd gear. Don't know exactly how fast it is now but it does top out higher for sure.

i bet. LIER

Maybe he meant 108 kph? I still dont see that happening with jsut the additive but maybe with otehr mods.

Maybe he meant 108 kph? I still dont see that happening with jsut the additive but maybe with otehr mods.

Could you translate these part's for me,as I do not speak GERMAN!:thumbsup:

i bet. LIER

yea well it has 8hp on motor but when i add the octane booster that gives me like 25+ horse power so thats why its so fast. I also run 250 psi in my jengchin tires to get extra speed!!

Come on guys. MPH doesn't mean jack diddly squat. Put a big enough sprocket on and you can go as fast as you want it to. HP is more important IMO.

The baddest XR style engine I've ever heard of puts out 18.68 HP.

ya the first vid..but the 2nd one i paused it and none..and all the past vids you posted didnt have one..sorry dont mean to sound like a dad, but its the truth, your can easily get screwed up going slow, not to mention it makes the motorcycle community look bad