Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Sweep Riders for Burnt Ridge Quad race this weekend

Hey guys,

I am posting this for Bob Lattimar (Running the Quad WORCS event)

He is looking for 2 wheeled bikes to sweep this weekend. He needs one more sweeper (I am the other) and it pays $75. You can contact him at baubl at earthlink.net (you know how to make it an actual email address) or see his posting on Quads Only .com

http://www.quadsonly.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1670

He might still be looking for sweepers for the next weeks WORCS (2 wheels) race. If you are interested contact him or PM me and I can give you his phone number.

Thanks,

Kevin

:thumbsup:

If any of you MX guys are actually gonna race the Burnt Ridge WORCS for motorcycles the following weekend, this could give you a early sneak peek of the course.

If any of you MX guys are actually gonna race the Burnt Ridge WORCS for motorcycles the following weekend, this could give you a early sneak peek of the course.
Exactly,

I understand there is a race at Hannagen this weekend though.....

Hey xdwnhlr,

Does your title refer to Downhill MTBing? I raced the WIM series for a few years. 2001-2003 I believe on Rapid Descent Racing/Bikeworks of LakeStevens. Just curious if I know you.

RhinofromWA

Exactly,

I understand there is a race at Hannagen this weekend though.....

Hey xdwnhlr,

Does your title refer to Downhill MTBing? I raced the WIM series for a few years. 2001-2003 I believe on Rapid Descent Racing/Bikeworks of LakeStevens. Just curious if I know you.

RhinofromWA

Heh...yea you know me.... I used to run the RDR team! :thumbsup:

Hahaha Jason!

You didn't have any info in your profile.... :thumbsup::ride:

Yea, I tend to keep a low profile over here since I'm nothing more than a redneck quad rider that doesn't have any skill or enough balance to ride on 2 wheels. Heh. :applause:

Yea, I tend to keep a low profile over here since I'm nothing more than a redneck quad rider that doesn't have any skill or enough balance to ride on 2 wheels. Heh. :ride:
Awww don't be so hard on yourself... you have balance. :thumbsup:

I will be showing up after work on Friday....save me a peice of grass next to your trailer for my tent.

I have no idea how long it will take to get there....but I will work my way down.

Kevin

Take exit 71 off of I5.

Head east on Highway 508 for 16 miles.

Turn right on Johnson Road, go 2 miles to track.

Track entrance is just after Burnt Ridge Road

Map of location

Two pages on a kwad topic and no smart ass comments? I'll fix that.

What does being a sweeper entail? :thumbsup:

You follow the last rider out and if you come upon a broken down quad or injured quad rider you administer either an el presidente or a dirty sanchez (depending on the sanctioning body).

It's the most fun you can have at a quad race. Getting paid is icing on the cake.