Sign in to follow this  

Bithlo 8/6

Has anyone been to Bithlo recently? Last time we were there, they hadn't prep'd the track in about 3 weeks. Hopefully they have resolved their staffing problem. Feedback would be great. Anyone interested in going on Sunday or is PAX a better option?

I havent rode for about a month with the usual suspects, (Carl, Robbie) since i wrecked my bike. Track is deff better, they groom it once a day. Staffing is still a joke, my bike would still be perfect if the flagger wasnt sleeping on the job. But the track is 3 miles away from my house so im not going to complain. I would deff check out PAX, nice smooth track.

Hey Kev. I havent rode since our last trip to Pax track together ( 4 weeks or so ). I am not sure on the latest conditions of Bithlo. I would love to go and ride with you all this weekend, but friday evening my bikes going to Doug Harvey Racing to get my suspension resprung and revalved. I am sure ill get the bike back by the following weekend so we will all have to get together.

Looks like we will be going on to Bithlo Saturday 5/8 instead of Sunday. Robby, let me know when you get your bike back and where you will be going. I'ld like to get to Pax this weekend but our schedule doesn't allow it.

Will do Kev. I would definitly love to hit pax after getting my bike done, It would be the best test spot for me rather then bithlo due to how the breaking bumps in the "S" section seem to be on steroids after a few motos. Thats one of my main complaints with the bike. I am assuming I will have it back by the folllowing weekend. So I am hoping to make a plan to ride pax on lets say sunday the 13th if all goes well.

I am still licking my wounds from Bithlo 2 weeks ago. Had the MRI and doc said not brain damage.(Please refrain from smart *** remark) Hope to join you guys the same week as Robbie and try to go to Pax next weekend. Keep me posted.

Robbie, Hope you guys are well.

David & Harrison

I am still licking my wounds from Bithlo 2 weeks ago. Had the MRI and doc said not brain damage.(Please refrain from smart *** remark) Hope to join you guys the same week as Robbie and try to go to Pax next weekend. Keep me posted.

Robbie, Hope you guys are well.

David & Harrison

well, thats just asking a whole lot from this group David.