Sign in to follow this  

RHC Head Mods

I put a complete RHC head / 187 cam / modded carb on the TT classifieds a week ago and just noticed that I forgot to put my e-mail address down. It's "cgoodman@daystarweb.com" in case anyone's interested. Check it out - it's all '06, low time, and it really works as good as everyone says.

Maybe I'm just cheap but $1500 seems like a lot of money.

I've got well over $2000 in it and I'll take $500 for the whole deal. It's totally complete and ready to drop in and go. The carb alone was $400 not counting Ronnie's mods.

Im disapointed only $500 if you had a price on your head wouldnt you want it to be more. reward dead or alive RHC $500

Im disapointed only $500 if you had a price on your head wouldnt you want it to be more. reward dead or alive RHC $500

Don't worry - just because a freebie like this came along, your motor work is worth every penny!!!

i was over to gratan race way saturday and had riders coming up to me and wanting to know if i was going to have a cam simlar to the 06 cam for the 07 .one of the riders was on a 06 kawasaki and is purchasing a 07 honda he said hes tired of shifting as much as 2 gears in places on the track when the rider in front of him with one of my engines gets into 3rd gear and stays there with his honda these were the 2 fastest guys there in the 30 + and vet class .