my 06 wr250f has poor throttle response

i have a 06 wr250f, i have disconected the grey wire, cut throttle stop and taken out the little peice in exhaust pipe. what to do next?? i hate the blurp it has when you go to grab a handfull of throttle. i dont have a lot of money. but what is the best (bang for your buck) for my bike.

thanks.

If you have a bog from down low when you open the throttle,if it is doing this only when the bike is not moving,DO NOT WORRY ABOUT. If you have the bog when rolling along,try coming out on the fuel screw work your way up to a full turn out. If that does not do it go 1 step richer on your pilot,still no luck, go 1 more richer on your pilot. If everything fails above,pull your carb apart and spray carb cleaner through the orfices and take the jets out while doing this.Make sure the hot start is not sticking,and your float level is correct. If all above fails,start moving your leak jet down sizes,but do not go straight to a 40 in the summer time,try 10 increments. I did have the same problem,and a 42 pilot is stock on my yz250f.I went straight to a 50, 2nd or 3rd gear rolling along rpms just above lugging it, chopping the throttle and then opening it full tilt, the bog was gone.48 bog was still gone,45 gone, 42 back again. Try this,because I did try a 55 leak and throttle response was fuzzy, a little lazy(rich).Stock leak,and I have great throttle response.