Sign in to follow this  

Frame/Suspension

I have a red baron chromoly frame right now, with a I-shock w/resevoir, and a two brothers swingarm. And also BBR-SP5's. I do a lot of hard riding and a lot of track racing. I feel like the suspension is way too soft for what I do. I'm wondering if I should upgrade to a BBR SuperPro Frame? From what I hear, Factory frames are much better for aggressive riders? The BBR with the MX style swingarm and Elka suspension looks like it would be more for me?

Is it worth the 1500 dollars for me to purchase the BBR, or what else is there.

its definetly a hot setup, works awesome for racing, jumping bmx style stuff not so good.

if you got the money doit!

but you could just replace the POS ishock with something good for a fraction of the cost.

I'm rocking Stratos forks, Sano frame and swinger, and Fox float... I hit tons of huge jumps on big bike tracks (Hit a 75 foot step up). I bottom out the shock all the time on harsh landings, the frame is getting raked out really really bad so I'm looking to upgrade to either a perimeter, super pro, or reeg gp... My frind just built a 70 with reeg and perimeter and the suspntion feels like your on an 85!!

im running a Billetware frame and swinger, elka, and marzocchi 35mm forks. I got the money with my bros help. All of these are super strong and work nicely. im in love. My Fiddy

If your wondering no engine mods are in yet, but i have them. TB 88cc bore kit, kitaco inner rotor, TB manual clutch and high volume oil pump.