Sign in to follow this  

Selling my bike

I have a 2002 kdx200 and i was wondering how much i could get for it. It is in great condition and looks new. Very strong and dependable bike. It has the fmf gnarly pipe, turbine core 2 silencer, works connections skid plate, works connections side guard plates, new moose air filter, new renthal front and rear sproket and new O ring chain with low hours on them, carbon fiber bark busters, and both tires have very good tread. I you could give me an estiment of about how much i could get out of this bike, i would appreciate it. Thanks

The Kelly Blue Book value is $1680, so expect 300 off that give or take a hundred. So around $1300.

check your local Cycle Trader magazine for prices. Some bikes sell for more in certain areas.

The Kelly Blue Book value is $1680, so expect 300 off that give or take a hundred. So around $1300.

definitly, KBB is usually off by about $200-300 so about $1300-1400. if you clean it very well and shine up the plastic or buy a cheap graphics kit on ebay posibly $1500-1600