Sign in to follow this  

Back to China again, But not for Pit bikes.

I started to go to China about 3 yrs ago, and the first time I came back I noticed that there were many baby's being adopted ( imported, ha ha) back to the USA.

I told my wife about it when i came home, and ever since then she has not been able to stop thinking about it. So we have been working on this for several yrs now, and the time has finally come for me and my wife to get one of our own!!! So on the 17th we are headed back over to China to pick up our little girl, we are so excited and looking forward to it.

There is allot more to it then just Pit bikes, thats for sure!!!! ( But I'll sneak in a few days to make sure the Pitsters are progressing like they should ha ha)

I know this is kind of a personal thing to talk about on a forum,(sorry) but I know many of you guys, and wanted to let you all know I will be out of the office from the 17th to the 31 of Aug. But MJ, Chris, and the rest of the crew will be in the warehouse, so make sure you call them if you need anything.

Thank you all for all the support and friendships, we have allot of fun with you all!!

Gary

www.pitsterpro.com

Congratulation's!!!Have a safe trip,the world need's people like you and your wife.

Gary,

My niebor who is the niece of a very well known movie star went to China and adopted a little girl. I went to high school with my niebor and she is a very nice lady, but since she was single they made it prety much impossible to adopt here, so she resorted to china. It was a good choice for her and I am sure it will be the same for you. Congrats on your little one.

I concur the world needs lots more people like you and your wife, congratulations and enjoy your lives together,,,,it will be great.

Awesome!! The Pitster family is growing! Have a wonderful trip :ride: .. I can only imagine the excitement & anxiety going on about now! :thumbsup:

Try Russia instead of China.

Try america....my neighbor adopted 3 american kids and hes from cuba!

Gary,

I went to Kazakhstan to get our two kids. 5 year old boy, 12 year old girl. Both are the kids most parents dream of! My daughter was an honor student 2 years after arriving in the US!

Welcome to the most wonderful experience in your life. Yes, better than pitbikes. :devil::thumbsdn::thumbsdn:

If anyone is interested, I have a whole orphanage full of kids I can tell you about. In Kazakhstan the kids can be blue eyed blonds to olive skinned Asians, or beautiful mixtures of both.

Not to mention the most stunningly beautiful women on earth! I got a lot of elbos in the ribs from my wife when we were there!!!

congratulations Gary, i'm very happy for the both of you, in fact my wife just heard me tell her what you guys were doing and she now wants to do that, in the future, as soon as our little rascals get a little older.

congrats to you...this is something me and the wife have been discussing...unfortunately she is unable to have any more children and i want to have one to spoil...so this is the next step...

Wow guys, thanks for the support, It is amazing to me to hear of so many people doing this! There are so many couples adopting. Its been a real cool experience.

I have so many people who say .... "We've been thinking about doing that" or "so an so just did that".

Thanks again!!!